Friday, February 28, 2014

AYOLF: February Finish

It's been a crazy busy month. Traveling here there and everywhere for my youngest daughter's gymnastics meets, a birthday celebration for the oldest, the death of my FIL and subsequent travel to FL for memorial services, not to mention the daily get the kids to school schedule.

Despite all the craziness, I did manage to find time to unwind and work on my goal of cutting the half square triangles for my Pyramids quilt.

  Though I didn't get them all cut I made a ton of progress! Picked out a few more reproduction fabrics and even started sewing some of the triangles together!! I probably would've managed to get them all done had I learned the valuable time saving tip to just mark, sew the 2 5" squares together, then cut them apart prior to spending time slicing them all in half square triangles! Oh well! I know for next time! For now, I'm proud of my accomplishments! 

Looking forward to continuing to work on this during march! 

Denise ;)


IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:

February Goal Setting: A Quilting Legacy: AYOLF



No comments:

Post a Comment